Sunday 9 April 2023

Welcome to Digitalization in Education

 

Dear Learners

This is Krishna Prasad Parajuli- a course facilitator at Nepal Open University.  I am excited to start a course for M.Ed Ps students. This a new opportunity for me to utilize the various skilled I gained in 2013 when I did a teacher training course from University of Oregon

Welcome to my teaching blog. I have created this blog to facilitate teaching-learning for the course Ditalization in Education. We will use this blog for a site for sharing our teaching learning resources among the facilitators and the learners. Our course - Digitalization in Education (M.Ed Ps ) has the following learning outcomes:

LO1: Demonstrate their understanding of digital technologies and resources.

LO2: Show their capability of utilizing digital resources in pedagogical practices.

LO3: Create e-pedagogies with the available digital resources and employ them in their educational practices.

LO4: Develop digital contents and utilize them in online and distance learning activities.

LO5: Create online learning communities and employ them in collaborative learning.

LO6: Demonstrate their innovative skills of gamification and transform traditional pedagogies into social learning strategies.

LO7: Design various forms of online assessments and tests suitable for online and distance learning.

LO8: Implement e-based assessments.

To meet the above learning outcomes, we will advance our theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills in digitalization in education.  We need collaboration. So, I hope this blog will support us to share the teaching-learning resources as well as our digital content. 

In the las week, we learned to create a blog and Google form. Please share me the link of your blog and the google form on my email address: parajulikrishna28@gmail.com. I will share those links on my next blog post.

You can use your blogpost to reflect on your learning experiences and sharing teaching learning experiences. Please read the blogposts and comment  on them to keep the discussion going on virtual space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 2: Web 2.0, 3.0 Mobile apps Social media Social networking websites

 Dear Learners Welcome to Week 2 . I hope you explored the resources I shared with you in my previous post.  I will have virtual discussion ...